
I am feeling really motivated because of my loss this week, so I am excited about my menu! It is frigid outside, so I have three consecutive days of soups without realizing it while I was menu planning before the grocery store last night.
Sunday and Monday: Potato and Leek Soup with sourdough bread croutons (7 points for soup)
Tuesday: Unstuffed Pepper Soup from Aimee's Adventures, one of my favorite sites for WW recipes (especially the crockpot!) 3 points
Wednesday: Boca chik'n patty (3) with baked fries and a salad (4 for fries, 2 for dressing)
Thursday: Chicken enchilladas (not sure yet, have to figure out the points)
Friday: Dorito Casserole. I was supposed to make this for last week, but did not get to the store to get the ingrediants. I will be sure to post the recipe and WW points!
Saturday: Pasta for hubby and kids. I have a Pampered Chef party to attend!





3 comments:
I am starting to eat healthier beginning this week and I had totally forgotten about Aimee's site! Thanks for the reminder.
I have 2 soups on my menu this week too! I have a whole lot of trouble getting anyone else in my family to eat what I am eating. I have to make 2 dinners almost every not. Not so frugal!
Sherry
i'm trying to eat healthier too.
sounds like you have a great week planned :)
Yummy menus!! I count points too. Check out western alternative bagels and vitamuffins. Check out my blog www.preppy50andlovinglilly.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment