I am trying not to get too excited or to even be too optimistic. To think that this could go our way...well...there are no words to describe it. I am keeping my fingers crossed and just placing it in the hands of God, which I know is the best thing to do.
The house is perfect.
And I am getting my hopes up. I know they are going to be dashed to the ground, but a girl can dream, right?
I will keep you posted.
PS: I am already mentally decorating it. Not. good.
1 comment:
My boyfriend (at the time) and I had been looking for a house for 6 months. We finally found one. It wasn't perfect, but we were going for a fixer-uper. This was more of an investment deal than anything. The day we were supposed to close escrow (his birthday) the deal completely fell through. There was no saving it.
I didn't try looking again for a few months. Lol, like it was a break up - I had a mourning period. (This was the first deal we got in escrow, but we had already been submitting lots of offers that never got accepted.)
But eventually my parents came across this super deal! The down side was the commute. But we jumped on the deal. We walked in with equity, and the house was just 3 years old. No having to fix it up!
Anyway, I just wanted to share my story. Even if it doesn't go through, there might be something better waiting around the corner. You never know!
Post a Comment