A. Attached or single? Married...it will be one year in about a month!
B. Best friend? Several. Most of us go back to elementary school or high school.
C. Cake or pie? I do not discriminate
D. Dog or cat? Dogs, but we have two kitties, Gabby and Lola
E. Essential item? Blistex in the blue tub
F. Favorite color? Red
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms i suppose
H. Hometown? Parma, Ohio
I. Favorite indulgence? Getting my nails done (when I was); shoes; fancy stuff for my kitchen
J. January or July? January.
K. Kids? J and A, my fab stepdaughters.
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family and friends.
M. Marriage date? 2/23/08
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 younger brothers
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges at the moment
P. Phobias? Fucking clowns
Q. Quote? I need to think about this one.
R. Reasons to smile? Life in general
S. Season of choice? Fall. Specifically October
T. Travel dreams? Italy and Ireland.
U. Unknown fact about me? I have self-diagnosed OCD and insomnia. And restless leg syndrome.
V. Vegetable? I love most veggies
W. Worst habit? I am lazy. But once motivated, I am a machine
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I have had both. and this is random.
Y. Your favorite restaurants? SHINTO
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
"C. Cake or pie? I do not discriminate." LOL This is the funniest answer I have ever seen.
Thank you for making my day.
Post a Comment