Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Emotionally Eating

My emotions are tied to my stomach.

When I am happy, I eat. When I am nervous, I eat. When I am stressed, I eat.

This house-hunting nonsense has me grazing again. And I am having a hard time stopping myself. I hate the fact that we are limited in the cities which we want to look. I hate the fact that the house I love is not in our price range and the sellers refuse to budge (even though the house has been VACANT for over two years).

I hate the fact that I am allowing myself to be tied to my food.

I have to stop this.

I had an awesome two weeks on Weight Watchers. I tracked EVERYTHING. I am going to WI tomorrow and that is when my points reset. So I am really going to make an effort to plan not only my weeks but my days and post them

Well, this time actually do it.

No comments: