I suppose I need to start using the non-Christmas logo, right? It makes me sad the holidays are over!This week I seem to be making several recipes that are comfort foods to me. Chicken puffs and macaroni and peas are just that!
Sunday: Chicken puffs, new potatoes with parsley and butter, corn
Monday: Macaroni and peas (ditalini pasta served with a tomato sauce and peas...sounds weird, I know)
Tuesday: Meatloaf, buttered noodles, green beans
Wednesday: Salsa chicken, basmati rice with lime and cilantro, corn (WW recipe)
Thursday: Homemade pizza and salad
Friday: Dinner with Mom before seeing RENT!!
Saturday: Dorito casserole (Ww recipe)
Sunday: Homemade soup
For more recipe ideas, check out OrgJunkie's blog!





2 comments:
Hey Gia,
Can you post the Dorito casserole recipes? I am curious about it!
Pasta with peas doesn't sound weird. I serve ramen with peas to the kids all the time- they love it. Hubby loves Doritos. He'd be interested in that recipe I'm sure :) Sounds like a good week.
~Jennifer
Post a Comment