Need I say more? The Dymo Digital Labelmaker Plus...it is amazing. I am in love. And labeling everything I can get my hands on. Hubby was laughing at me, but I do not think he truly appreciates the beauty of my label maker. He just doesn't get it.
I am so jealous. I have always loved lable makers. I remember playing with the old one my parents had, where you would actually punch the letters into the tape. Ah! Memories! Hahah
The story of my new beginnings as a 33-year old single mom of a 3 1/2 year old little boy. Living with my parents. Working full time. Trying to figure out my new path in life.
1 comment:
I am so jealous. I have always loved lable makers. I remember playing with the old one my parents had, where you would actually punch the letters into the tape. Ah! Memories! Hahah
Post a Comment