Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am old

28. For some reason, I had a hard time with my birthday this year. I woke up on Friday, 11/14, my actual birthday, and took a shower and began my daily routine. My darling husband bought me a diamond journey necklace and set it up so I would see it when I reached for the remote to change the channel on the TV. He put it to the Spanish channel to make sure I would need to use it. It was so sweet and made me tear up a little.

That night, after Chuck picked up Alexys and we went to my parents' house. Mom made me a cake and the party moved downstairs to my dad's newly refinished basement and bar. I got some giftcards to Kohls and 2 place settings for my china set! If only I had a place to put it all! It was a great birthday and really nice to spend it with everyone.


1 comment:

mamitasalsita said...

Happy belated Birthday!!!