Monday, November 3, 2008

Wilton Course I, Lesson 1

Tonight Rach and I went to our Wilton Course I class. I was super excited to go, even though I was pretty sure we would just be talking...which is exactly what we did. Our instructor seems pretty cool and is laid back. There are only four of us in the class, which I think is ok as well.

For next week's class I have to make a cake and then frost it with the Wilton Buttercream frosting that is in our lesson booklet. We will be doing the rainbow cake. I will be sure to post pictures before and after decorating.

Joann's had their class lists out for December and the beginning of January. Wilton II does not start until the very end of December on Mondays again, so after Wilton I ends, I will have some free time...so I signed up for the Wilton Gingerbread course on December 6. I want to go to the class and then make one with the girls before Christmas.

No comments: