Tuesday, 1/1/13: Port Roast and potatoes with fresh kraut in the crock pot; roasted parsnips and carrots
Wednesday, 1/2/13: Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Scones
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Pumpkin and sage pasta with bacon and cream sauce
Thursday, 1/3/13: Back to work for me!
Dinner: Chicken quesadillas with cheese and black beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
(I also prepped Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burritos for the freezer for my lunch)
Friday, 1/4/13: I hate to admit it...but McDonald's. I had a hankering for a Quarter Pounder like it was no one's business.
Saturday, 1/5/13: Party at a friend's house
Sunday, 1/6/13: Roast chicken, butter noodles with parsley, honey dijon Brussels sprouts
Monday, 1/7/13: Angel hair pasta with pesto and tomatoes
Tuesday, 1/8/13: Unstuffed Pepper Soup
Wednesday, 1/9/13: BLTs and baked potatoes
Thursday: Take-out (I was exhausted...time to remedy this and prevent it from happening again!)
Friday, 1/11/13: Leftover soup and focaccia bread (made from pizza dough I had taken out of the freezer)
Saturday, 1/12/13: Hamburgers on the grill (it was 60 degrees!!) and quick oven potatoes
Sunday, 1/13/13: Spicy Kale Lasagna and salad
Monday, 1/14/13: Chicken stroganoff over white rice
Tuesday, 1/15/13: Omlettes and hasbrowns
Wednesday, 1/16/13: Meatloaf with corn and roasted potatoes
Thursday, 1/17/13: Spaghetti with artichokes and tomatoes
Friday, 1/18/13: Pizza
Saturday, 1/19/13: Dinner at my parents' house
Sunday, 1/20/13: Breaded and baked pork chops, mashed potatoes, sauteed watermelon radishes
Monday, 1/21/13: Flu. Kids are...frozen pizza I think? Not even sure. Half-dead on the couch
Tuesday, 1/22/13: More flu recovery. I think the kids had leftover frozen pizza and tater tots. I had soup.
Wednesday, 1/23/13: Vegetable beef soup (I just want a damn hamburger!)
Thursday, 1/24/13: Thai Chicken Salad (vegetable beef soup for Jamie, who is finally back on her feet)
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment