Week 2 of the Pantry Challenge is done!
For a recap, here is how we did Week 1 and to see what we are eating, check out my dinner log!
Honestly, we have been doing pretty well. I am keeping the stops at the store to a minimum but once again, I gave in to the temptation to eat out. Here are the totals for Week 2:
Thursday night's to-go meal: $35.25
Produce and misc at the local market: $19.19
Fresh Fork CSA: $25
Target (snacks, cereal, etc): $34.69
We get another produce bag on Friday and I can't wait to find out what is in it. I lucked out this week because I did not do my grocery shopping until Sunday afternoon so it goes on Week 3's total :) Sneaky, sneaky!!
Week 1: $134.70
Week 2: $114.13
Month to Date: $248.83
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment