Back in May of 2008, I made my first blog post. Originally, this blog was geared towards documenting my weight loss battle. Since then, I have been right around the same weight for the last two years. I am currently at my pre-pregnancy weight but I know that this is not good enough.
I am having visions of my summer, filled with days of chasing after a very energetic 18-month old boy at the weight I am now. Not good. (and not pretty).
Anyway, aside from that, I now hate shopping. Most of my wardrobe doesn't fit for spring. And I just can't go shopping for stuff that fits if I hate it!
So, when our wellness coordinator set up a Weight Watchers at work program, I knew this would be perfect. I have a hard time fitting in meetings right now, with rehearsals and Thirty-One stuff, and being a MOM, so this was what I needed! The meeting is in the building next door to us and I can zip over for 30 minutes during rehearsals when my assistant director is there.
So, for two days now I have been completely on track and I am REALLY proud of myself. Fingers crossed it stays that way! I will be having Weigh In Wednesdays from here on out, since I WI on Tuesday and I will post my gain/loss on Wednesday.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
ooooo Gia! I do a waist-watcher link up on Wednesdays! I hope you'll join in! =)
Awesome progress! I can't wait to read more!
Good luck Gia! I know you will reach your goals!!!
Post a Comment