Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We have been hit

Hit by the flu.

Logan started throwing up on Thursday night.  Saturday night, Chuck got sick.  Sunday morning, I got sick.  So Sunday was the worst day because we were BOTH down for the count.  I felt so bad for little man because he had just started to feel better.  By Sunday night, Chuck was feeling better but I couldn't keep anything down.  So Monday was another day off for me.  And today I am home again because Logan is still having some potty issues and I want to make sure he is cleared up before going back to his sitter's.  So three days off of work at the end of the marking period when the email AND grade entering system is down?  Not so much fun.

The only bonus of these days off and being sick?  Having extra snuggle time with this handsome fella.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

poor little guy. you can just see in his eyes how miserable he was. Good luck. Hope the flu bug is on its way out!