Well, this weekend looks like it is going to be MUCH calmer than last weekend! Here is what we have in store!Friday:
-Out to celebrate the November birthdays with friends (myself, two of my closest friends, and a friend's husband all have November birthdays, as well as my brother's girlfriend)
-Home early and to bed
Saturday:
-Sleeping in because IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!
-Lunch with Mom for birthday
-Laundry
-Weekly cleaning
-Sugar cookie dough and begin work on care packages
-Hang out with A because Jamie and Chuck are going to the Cavs game.
Sunday:
-Dinner and cake with the family for birthday!
-Posting first edition for SUNDAYS WITH SANTA'S HELPERS! I know you are all going to join in the challenge!!
What is your weekend looking like? Be sure to leave a comment with your To-Do list!





1 comment:
I posted my weekend planning on my blog!!
I love your blog BTW!!
Post a Comment