Fondant sure does look pretty. Too bad it tastes terrible. I am going to practice with a homemade marshmallow fondant in the next few weeks, that way people will actually eat it instead of just peeling it off!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Wilton Fondant and Gumpaste, Lesson 2
The second class of the Fondant and Gumpaste class is all about teaching you the different techniques you can use. We learned how to do the handkerchief, drape, and the stupid bord and ribbon twist thingy you see here.


Fondant sure does look pretty. Too bad it tastes terrible. I am going to practice with a homemade marshmallow fondant in the next few weeks, that way people will actually eat it instead of just peeling it off!
Fondant sure does look pretty. Too bad it tastes terrible. I am going to practice with a homemade marshmallow fondant in the next few weeks, that way people will actually eat it instead of just peeling it off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment