Saturday, October 3, 2009

Step on the Scale Saturday

I need some sort of catchy logo for this, dontcha think? Alas, I have no idea how to do that.

Anyway, I weighed in at 203.4 today, so I am down 6 lbs in 1 week! One of the things that seems to be helping is that I started scrapbooking again. Although this can be an expensive hobby, it keeps my hands busy and keeps me out of the kitchen. Even if I just do a page every other day, it seems to be helping. I have been to a crop at Archivers twice now with some friends, and it has become addicting.

When I am done with the book I am working on, I am going to start this year's and then I think I am going to make our Christmas cards. I also am hosting a cookie exchange in December and am making the invitations for that as well.

With no drama and no grad school, I need a hobby, something to keep my mind off of food. And this seems to be doing the trick.


No comments: