At the end of the school year, a YMCA opened near us and I was really excited to sign up for a membership. I was really dedicated over the summer and was going almost daily.
When school started again, I MADD it a point to make my workouts a part of my day. I would go right after work and get Logan from day care after. It became hard to come home and get dinner ready and I felt very rushed, so the gym kind of fell to the wayside.
The, around the middle of November, I stepped on the scale and realized that I was super close to seeing a number I had not seem in a LONG time. So, back to the gym I went.
During the summer, I was taking weekly pictures of my progress. This is a comparison of where I was at the beginning of the summer and where I am now:
Same tank and sports bra. Fifteen pounds lighter.
I have realized how important physical activity is. I just FEEL BETTER when I work out several times a week, and I never thought I would be someone who wanted to go to the gym. I feel more rested and I know I am less crabby.
I have a dress I want to fit into by a wedding we are going to in May. And I really think I can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
G-you look great!
Post a Comment