Monday, February 4, 2013

Winter CSA, Week 8

I am super excited about this week's bag.  We had no pick up last week, and because we are waiting for some greens and whatnot to be harvested, we have a mostly fridge/pantry bag!

This week's bag:
  • Sweet Corn - 3 frozen containers
  • 1 package chicken brats
  • 1 package cheese  - smoked cheddar or Swiss
  • 1 package ground chicken
  • 1 lb rosemary spelt linguine (from Ohio City Pasta...so good!)
  • 1 pint heirloom tomato sauce
  • 1 bag corn chips
  • 1 dozen eggs
  • 1 bunch young bunching garlic (looks like green onions)
  • Extras: Hot pepper Havarti, because I love it.
Excited that we do not have random salad greens this week...I never know what to do with them!! 



1 comment:

**** April **** said...

What is CSA? What does it stand for?

(and CONGRATS on the weight loss!)