Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Logan's 2nd Birthday: The Inspiration

As with every toddler of the male persuasion, Logan is pretty much obsessed with trains.  It came on suddenly and he just adores his choo-choos now.  So when trying to decide on a theme for his second birthday party, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Elmo went out the window and on came the trains.

BUT.

Not just any trains.  But one SPECIFIC train.

The Polar Express.

Last year, we took Logan on the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic' Railroad's Polar Express and he just loved it.  So, instead of a regular train theme, it will be a Polar Express theme.  For once, his December birthday will come in handy with this theme!  Plus, I figure that this will be the last time I get to choose his theme without any strong opinions from the little man himself.

I also have included some pictures of a regular train party that I may decide to go with instead of the Polar Express.  In that case, orange and navy blue will be the colors :)
Source: thecakeblog.com via Gia on Pinterest
Source: thecakeblog.com via Gia on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Gia on Pinterest

No comments: