Tuesday, November 27, 2012

CSA Week 3 and MPM

I was ridiculously excited about this week's CSA and I am thankful that we now go every-other week, because my fridge and freezer are bursting at the seams!

Because of the holiday, we picked up our package on Wednesday, and this week has me giddy.

  • 2# butter from grass grazed cattle
  • 1# pumpkin sage linguini
  • 1 pint maple syrup
  • 1 pint homemade bloody mary mix
  • 2# all purpose flour
  • 1 head cauliflower
  • 1 bag mixed greens
  • 1# onions
  • 1 dozen eggs (I bought a second)
  • 1 head bok choy
  • 1 stalk brussels sprouts
  • quarter peck Empire Apples
So the menu for this week:
Sunday/Monday: Homemade vegetable beef soup
Tuesday: Velvet Chicken (using the bok choy) and roasted cauliflower and broccoli (both from Fresh Fork)
Wednesday: Unstuffed Pepper Soup
Thursday: These damn ravioli that I WILL make this week
Friday: Pot roast with carrots and potatoes
Saturday: Thai Chicken Pizza

Linking up at OrgJunkie!

No comments: