Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Logan's 1st Birthday Party Recap

So this update SHOULD be longer, but Blogger is giving me problems. And this is the SECOND time I have typed this recap. Something happened last time and the post deleted. I almost cried. Anyway, we had a wonderful time at the party and the kids all loved playing with Logan's toys!  My next project...toy organization!!

Anyway, here is the Little Man on his actual birthday on his birthday present from Mommy and Daddy...his Anywhere Chair.

I am so glad I went with the Dr. Seuss theme.  I really loved playing with the color scheme.  Because of mine and Chuck's crazy work schedules, though, I was unable to complete some projects I wanted to do.  Oh well, what can you do?

Marshmallow pops:
His birthday banner (crazy sunlight coming through our dining room window!)
Dessert area (I wrapped our wall art...everyone loved it):
His smash cake (which I made)


Not pictured:  Oodles of Noodles pasta salad





Poor Ozzie!
I will have to post the smash cake pictures tomorrow, when I figure out what is going on!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Awe poor Ozzie! He looks so cute with his party hat on though! Can't wait to do that to our pups =)

P.S. - I love red and teal, those were my wedding colors (and the colors currently dominating my blog - what can I say? I love it!) And I love the Dr. Seuss theme! I am thinking rainbows and ladybugs for my little one's 1 year...talk about planning ahead - she's only 5 months old!

I'm glad everything went smoothly, it all looks amazing!

Sending you sunshine,

Rachael @ You, Me and Natalie