And here was my final outcome:
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Footprint Christmas Tree
I pinned this idea (you know, pinned...as in Pinterest...but I know that YOU know that) thinking it would be a simple Christmas craft. CLEARLY I had no idea how difficult working with a one-year old would be (as demonstrated by the salt dough ornament debacle of 2011). This one took two different canvasses but eventually I decided that less than perfect was perfect.
Here was the original:
And here was my final outcome:
Little man is very ticklish and kept curling his monkey toes. So it looks like he is missing some. And I forgot to put on the trunk of the tree. Oh well.
I plan on rehanging it yearly in our photo wall. To remind me of how tiny little man once was :)
I used acrylic paint. And stained the changing table cover with green. Ah well. Such is life with kids!
And here was my final outcome:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment