Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday Baking Plan!

Ah, the time has come for my baking plan for the next few!  I am going to be a baking maniac since my goal is to get my packages in the mail tomorrow (yikes...okay, Tuesday at the latest) and delivered to our neighbors on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

So, here is the gameplan:

Sunday:
Monday:
  • Make do-do's
  • Bake and decorate gingerbread cookies
Tuesday:
Friday:
  • Pizelles (chocolate and vanilla...no anise for this Italian girl, blech)
  • Candy Cane biscotti
Saturday:
  • Cranberry orange scones
  • Chocolate chip scones
I *think* that is it. I am really hoping I can get most of this in and according to my plans.  I have gift packages to send, deliveries to make, and Christmas Eve, morning and dinner to bake for.

What are YOU baking this weekend?  What are your favorite recipes?  Join us and show us what you have going on in the kitchen this weekend!


No comments: