Last Sunday was my Thirty-One open house. I was pretty nervous that my mom and mother-in-law would be the only people showing up, but I ended up with about 15 people at my house throughout the course of the day!
Here is my display. I used my wall hanging as a display piece. C found that pretty funny when i set up that morning. I even used a discontinued item because I wanted to show how I use Thirty-One in my daily life:
My $31 for $31 board:
I had the snacks set up in the dining room and I moved the table against the window, the way we did for Logan's baptism. It gives more space to move around and check things out (note the basinet...I wanted to make sure I remembered to give it to my sister-in-law):
I served cheese and crackers, BLT Dip with French bread, a veggie tray, and strawberries and cream cheese fruit dip. I had some food leftover, but not a ton, which was good. And most of it was gone later that night during my True Blood date with my two BFFs.
Anyway, I was pretty happy! I had another party on Tuesday and one on Friday, so I feel like I am off and running!! I am booking parties from my parties and getting to spread the message and AWESOME product of Thirty-One!!
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment