Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School, Back to School...


It is that time of year again...time for back to school!  My first day back was on Tuesday and Logan and Alexys were with my in-laws.  Today I took Logan to his regular babysitter's house.  I have to admit...this was harder than coming back from maternity leave.  I had only been home for six weeks but now...almost three months and he is such a little personality now.  Anyway, it is a comfort knowing he is with someone who genuinely loves him and I know he gets tons of snuggles while he is there.

Because, well, who wouldn't miss this face?


So last night, I packed up his diaper bag, packed his and my lunch, and this morning we were on our merry way. And little man didn't even hesitate. He was off and ready to play as soon as we arrived.

Good to know I am the only one with separation anxiety.

1 comment:

Mrs.CFH2 said...

Aww good luck! He's in good hands :)