Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!

Well, the girls are back from their mom's house so gone are our days of leftovers for lunch! And our food bill will once again rise. I swear, I am sometimes shocked and appalled by the amount that these kids eat!! I have the Mexican Lasagna already prepped and in the freezer, along with some other items for next week's dinner. It feels great to have most of our stuff ready for the next week as well!

Sunday: Chicken puffs, good ol' butter noodles, and fresh green beans, with a peach pie DESSERT puff! So good!
Monday: Grilled cheese and tomato soup
Tuesday: Nachos (leftover taco meat from the mexican lasagna I prepped)
Wednesday: Baked pasta with Caesar salad
Thursday: Macaroni and Cheese
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Pizza and a movie night
Sunday: Mexican Lasagna

What is on your menu this week?

No comments: