Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Logan's Nursery

Logan's nursery is pretty much finished. I have a few more things to put on the wall, but for the most part, everything is up and I seriously love, love LOVE how it turned out. Everything came together wonderfully and I think it is something he can grow-up with and it won't seem to be a "nursery."


The view of his closet from the rocking chair:

His changing table. Note the Little Brother pillow. His biggest sister made it for him!
Changing area:
Artwork from Etsy seller Potatopatch. LOVE! I was going to post a close-up but realized his last name was on it. And I am just too lazy to play with Photoshop right now.

So there it is. I am so pleased with how it turned out and I am proud to say I painted the entire thing myself. It is perfect for my little man!

No comments: