Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Planning Monday


We are doing great on the menu planning front! I am really sticking to our two-week menu, even though I really wanted to go out for Mexican on Friday (we stuck to having our own tacos instead). I have to go to the store today to pick up a few things because since I had not shopped for lunches for me in a while, I am short on some stuff (yogurt, coffee creamer, etc). Here is the menu for this week!

Sunday: Chicken paprikash (we were supposed to have this yesterday but I had no chicken broth so we had sausage and peppers yesterday instead)
Monday: Chicken enchiladas (made last week and frozen); J and I have book club
Tuesday: Grilled cheese and tomato soup (C is in charge!); Weight Watcher meeting for me
Wednesday: Sloppy joes and fries (kids and C have karate and I have our tax appointment)
Thursday: Pork roast, some kind of starch, green beans
Friday: Pizza night with the kids

2 comments:

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Grilled cheese and tomato soup sounds like the perfect thing with all this cold weather!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a really good week at your household. I love tomato soup and grilled cheese. One of my favorites:) Thanks for sharing. I hope you will come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday whenever you can. Happy February:)