Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How green are we? Part Two

Let's talk about cleaning. Cleaning the GREEN WAY, if you will.
When it comes to cleaning supplies, I seem to have brand loyalty. And if it isn't this brand, it does not work (at least in my mind. That brand? Clorox.

And I am having a hard time letting go of my cleaning supplies. I do not understand how VINEGAR, LEMON JUICE, and WATER can GET RID OF THE GERMS and DISINFECT!? I will admit, I am a tad OCD about germs and to me, I need to SMELL the cleaning supplies to know the room is actually CLEAN!! I have posted before about my kitchen cleaning supplies and not much has changed. I still use:



but yet CAN'T LET GO OF:
I know that the wipes are not environmentally friendly at all, but in a pinch and for a quick clean-up, they are perfect for the bathroom and kitchen. We have them in both baths and under the sink.

Another cleaning supply not environmentally friendly?

The smell of bleach is strong and probably horrible for you, but dang, does it get my grout clean

And my best, most favoritest thing ever?

I puffy heart my Wet Jet. In fact, I dedicated an entire post to my discovery of the Wet Jet. I also love the regular Swiffer pads and we also use the one that extends so that I can get to the cobwebby corners and such.

So tell me, how did you give up your cleaning supplies and move on to "greener pastures?" I need some assistance in letting go!

No comments: