So if you are on the TTC journey and spending tons of cash (like I am) monthly on OKPs and tests and all that other not-so-fun stuff, then visit HERE and enter for her giveaway.Wednesday, February 24, 2010
TTC Giveaway
Ready to Be a Mom is having a TTC giveaway on her blog of all the "low-tech" TTC gear she has. Check out this stash:
So if you are on the TTC journey and spending tons of cash (like I am) monthly on OKPs and tests and all that other not-so-fun stuff, then visit HERE and enter for her giveaway.
So if you are on the TTC journey and spending tons of cash (like I am) monthly on OKPs and tests and all that other not-so-fun stuff, then visit HERE and enter for her giveaway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
yay! thanks for the post :)
Gosh; I've been so bad about keeping up with other blogs..and even writing on mine! Thanks for stopping by; and for sharing! It wigged me out, because we have a family member that has a husband named Chuck and she married him with two kids; now 11 and 14 (I think 14). They are also trying to have a child together. Anyways; thanks for sharing
:)
Post a Comment