I only grocery shop every-other week. When I make my grocery list, I create two weeks worth of menus and I can interchange them if the mood strikes; for example, those days where I do not want to cook something time consuming, I can pop something easy into the oven because I know it is there! Anyway, we had some family issues that needed to be handled and I went to the grocery store with a half-completed grocery list and only a few days of menus written down. This week, I went with a plan and I felt so much better when I left. So, here is this week's menu (always tentative, of course, and subject to change).Sunday: Leftover pasta from dinner party
Monday: Italian-style porkchops, garlic roasted cauliflower, twice-baked potatoes
Tuesday: Taco soup and cheese quesadillas
Wednesday: Chicken Stroganoff
Thursday: Pizza and salad
Friday: Chicken piccatta, lemon spaghetti, roasted asparagus
Saturday: Not sure yet! Maybe a cereal night?
What is on your menu this week? Stop by I am an Organizing Junkie to get some great ideas!





No comments:
Post a Comment