I can hardly believe that it is that time of the year again! Time to start planning for my annual COOKIE EXCHANGE!! As always, the first step in planning a successful party is to choose the perfect invitation! My first year hosting in 2009, I had plenty of time on my hands and made my invitations.
Last year, I was extremely pregnant (in fact, the party was Saturday and I was induced on Monday!) so I ordered my invitations from VistaPrint. This year, my time is going to be limited again (with Logan's 1st birthday party the weekend after that), so I again ordered from VistaPrint! Here they are!
VistaPrint always offers awesome deals and I got 100 of these for DIRT CHEAP. No worries...100 women are NOT invited but it is nice to have extra! It i actually a postcard, but I always order the envelopes to put them in.These will be going out on Saturday! I send them out early because the holiday season books up so quickly.
Are YOU planning a Cookie Exchange this year? Share your tips and tricks with us!






No comments:
Post a Comment