When planning your party, be sure to allow PLENTY of time for guests to mark it down on their calendars and schedule the party in. Weekends around the holidays book up super-fast, as we all know, so I like to allow 3-4 weeks for my guests. I wanted my invitations to go out at the LAST minute this year, just to be sure that I was not having any pregnancy complications. It is looking like Little Dude is nestled in for the time being, so I will be addressing and sending out invitations this week!
One month in advance, send out your invitations!
Last year, I handmade my invitations for my first Cookie Exchange. This year, since I am pretty far along in my pregnancy, I decided to use VistaPrint's always awesome deals and order them. I got 100 invites for free, plus the envelopes and return address labels. All for around $15! Here is the front of the invitation:

And the back with the rules for the Exchange. Sorry for the terrible picture quality. And I am just too sick right now to fiddle with it and my limited Photoshop skills.





No comments:
Post a Comment