Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Be prepared for: The pool!

During the summer months, you just never know what is going to pop up. A trip to the zoo? A lunch at the park? What about an afternoon at the pool or beach?
No one wants to be scrambling around, looking for beach towels and sunscreen and goggles and pool toys, do they? So how do I stay prepared?
I keep our beach bag packed and in our front closet, ready to go. When we get home from swimming, I immediately wash and dry the towels and put them back in our beach bag.  I  usually keep a snack in there as well (note my favorite Cheddar Jack Cheez-Its in a resealable bag!  I make sure our sunscreens, hair detangler, and goggles are always in the bag, as well as a sun hat and rash guard shirt for Logan. 
It makes it so easy to just grab out of the closet and go!

How do you stay organized for everything during the summer? Share your tips!