Friday, July 15, 2011

Weekend Planning


Ah, the weekend! This week has been an emotional rollercoaster, with some stuff going on with the girls and then...Harry Potter (which I will report on later).  J and A come home in a week and a half so I am going to really try and enjoy the last of my quiet time with just me and the little man.   Here is our agenda for the weekend:

Friday:
  • Recover from what I have termed my Harry Potter hangover. And visit my parents.
Saturday:
  • Laundry
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Vacuum and dust master BR
  • Retirement party for one of our teachers
Sunday:
  • Bridal shower
  • Finish laundry
  • Make dinner and watch True Blood!
Kind of a laid-back weekend and I am okay with that.  I feel like we haven't had time to breathe lately so I am looking forward to it!  What is on your agenda for the weekend?  Any projects or just relaxing and enjoying the sun??

    1 comment:

    Ann B said...

    Going to see Harry Potter :) Excited!!