I have two big events that I will be planning in the spring. The first is Logan's Baptism, which is on March 20. The second will be Easter, which we also hosted last year. Oh and I will be having my girlfriends over for a Valentine's Day dinner like I did last year!
So, my blogger friends, I have a request.
Help me plan my menu.
I did a very traditional Easter menu last year. Ham, potato salad, glazed carrots, baked ziti...I need to change it up this year. I will probably make a ham again and honestly, my mom will bring potato salad because I FREAKING LOVE IT. But I need a few new side dishes.
As for the Baptism...anyone?? I am starting with a blank canvas!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I just decided to make the spring green risotto recipe for Easter posted on Annie's Eats. It's a Barefoot Contessa recipe. Made it the other night for dinner and it was delicous!
Post a Comment