Mister Man, I can't believe you are two months old today! You are getting so big I can hardly stand it. It has been a big month for us and you are getting so big and changing so much it is ridiculous!
You are finally out of your newborn clothing and into your 0-3 clothes. You were so skinny when we brought you home and you are definitely chubbing up now! You are eating between 4-6 ounces at each feeding and typically eat 6 times a day.
Mommy went back to work this month and you started going to your babysitter's house. You love being at Linda's and love her boxer named Brutus, who smothers you with kisses every morning. We are working on a nice morning routine. You either get up at 5 AM and eat then snooze in your crib or bounce while I shower and get ready for work or you sleep until 6 AM and I get ready before feeding you. Whatever the case, you fall asleep in the car on the way to Linda's and are usually out like a light by the time we get there.
You do not like to nap during the day; I think you are afraid of missing something! Sometimes you nap when we get home from work and sometimes after your 5 PM bottle. We are working on a nighttime routine. Bath at 7:30, book, bottle, bed at 9:30. You still wake up once during the night and Mommy and Daddy can't wait for that to stop!
This month, you started smiling and cooing! I love love love seeing your big, gummy grins first thing in the morning. It seriously starts my day off wonderfully. We put you in your bouncy seat while we eat dinner and you usually smile and coo and laugh the whole time.
Even though I am already back at work, I spend quite a bit of my day wondering how my little man is doing. And I look forward to all of the snuggles I get in the evening. And I miss you terribly every minute I am away from you.





2 comments:
He's adorable! I just found your blog through Karen At Home's blog.
I love finding fellow mommy bloggers!
Happy 2 month birthday Big Guy!
Post a Comment