Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu Planning Monday: Back at it!

The husband and I went on a budget. That is to say, we are making an effort to be more conservative with our finances and do a better job at tracking so we can see where the heck our money goes. And in order to be more effective at budgeting and because school starts next week, I am going back to menu planning! Within the next few weeks, I am also going to start some monthly freezer cooking (but more on THAT later!)

Sunday, 8/15: Dinner at Mom and Dad's for Mom's birthday!
Monday, 8/16: Spaghetti with homemade foccacia bread
Tuesday, 8/17: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and corn
Wednesday, 8/18: Turkey Sloppy Joe's and baked fries
Thursday, 8/19: Meatball subs with salad
Friday 8/20: Pizza night
Saturday, 8/21: I am on my own! Kids at their mom's and C is at a Browns game

What is on YOUR menu this week? For more meal ideas, visit I am an Organizing Junkie!

No comments: