This week marks 12 weeks! I think it is a common misconception that the second trimester begins with the 12th week, but in FACT that does not begin until 13 weeks, 3 days. I can't wait to be able to say that I am in the second trimester. Slowly but surely, I am beginning to feel better. My nausea is really only present in the evening or if I allow myself to get too hungry. Which means I pretty much have to be constantly eating.
I also have more energy in the evenings after getting home from work, and I am finally catching up on all the housework I have been slacking off on. I have realized that because I have been so tired (and therefore lazy) that the rest of my family has become so as well. J and A have REALLY started slacking on their chores and seem to want to plant themselves in front of the TV. They are in for a reality check this summer when I kick them outside if the sun is out.
Anyway, Bean is the size of a PLUM now!

And since I am almost in the second tri, time to start belly shots. Please remember that I was chubby and had a belly BEFORE, but I definitely think I am starting to get a baby bump. None of my jeans fit or my work pants, and I can no longer suck it in.
3 comments:
Congrats! That is wonderful!
Hey Gia!
I realized I don't think I've "seen" you around in a little while... I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy!
congrats!!!
Post a Comment