Monday, May 10, 2010

Pregnancy Week 9

This week, the bean is actually the size of a green olive!

My blogging has definitely been slacking because I am so tired and nauseous. All day. All last week I felt terrible, and actually had to get out of the shower to throw up one morning, then back into the shower to finish washing up. On Friday, I felt great and Saturday was not too bad either. Then yesterday, the day I hit my 9th week, terrible again. My heartburn has never gone away, and I had some sort of flare-up around 1 AM. I came down to the kitchen to get a drink and proceeded to vomit in the sink. I laid on the couch and then got sick again about an hour later. Needless to say, I had to use one of my sick days because I had gotten no sleep. No way was I going to drag myself into school today to deal with the crazies after puking all night and getting no sleep.

Next week I will probably start posting belly pics so stay tuned!

No comments: