Anyway, the 7th week (last week, the bean was a blueberry) brought about the beginning of morning sickness. And by morning, I mean late afternoon and evening. And by sickness I mean crippling nausea. The past few days have been especially difficult and I have not had much luck eating anything substantial. Cold and frozen treats seem to be the easiest thing for me to eat, so when I wandered the grocery store today, I picked up a bunch of lemon ices and got home and made a Cool Whip key lime pie. And the thing I want most? A salami sandwich. Random, yes. And I am not supposed to eat lunch meat. Dammit. And the heartburn? Thank goodness my doctor has said Pepcid AC is acceptable because I have been miserable.
I am also not sleeping at night. My feet get really hot at night and it makes it difficult for me to relax. I toss and turn and am up until FOREVER and then wake up every few hours. Thank goodness for afternoon naps!
My pants are beginning to become snug. I ordered a few maternity items from Old Navy because my jeans were tight before and are now making me miserable! Thank goodness summer vacation is almost here and I will have three months to worry about work clothes!





No comments:
Post a Comment