Without further ado...
Chicken Puffs (AKA: The Love Muffin)
Makes 4 Puffs
Ingredients
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 package light cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp melted butter, optional (I always melt a few tablespoons to help with mixing)
1 tube reduced-fat crescent rolls
Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
Directions
-Preheat oven according to crescent roll package directions (usually 375)
-Cook and shred chicken (I just boil it)
-In a small bowl, combine shredded chicken, cream cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder and melted butter and mix throughly.
-Open the tube of crescents and assemble into 4 rectangles. Pinch seams to
gether like this:
-Spoon the filling equally onto the middle of the four rectangles. Bring
the corners of the rectangles together to form little packages. Pinch the corner
s and the seams together so none of the yummy filling oozes out
while baking.
-Pop in the oven and bake until golden brown. Be careful not to burn the bottom, because then it becomes a tragic loss of a batch of Love Muffins.
-Serve with your favorite sides!





6 comments:
Ohhhh Gia! These look so good! I wonder how many points are in 1 puff? If you find out, let me know!
Holy crap! I want a chicken puff!
those look delicious! I may have to be bold and give this recipe a try!
I made these tonight...quick, easy and delicious. I do a similar recipe with chicken and spinach, dice and onion and add an egg, then wrap in the crescent roll as well..DELICIOUS!
Becca, that sounds so good! I want to try a breakfast version soon!
Visiting from the world of Dennifer's blog. Looks yummy. i will have to try this out!
Post a Comment