I have nothing spectacular to say today about my menu this week. Although while grocery shopping today, the cashier asked how long these groceries would last. Does anyone else have people comment on the amount of groceries purchased? Because I have 4 people living at home. Me, C, and an 11 and 13-year old (and they both have ridiculous appetites). We all eat breakfast every morning (cereal) and dinner. We all pack lunches every day (except Mondays and Thursdays, when the girls usually buy). I purchase LOTS of fresh fruits and veggies. And I only grocery shop every other week. So I am buying enough for TWO WEEKS. That is about 12-14 dinners, enough cereal to last that long, several gallons of milk, lots of yogurt...I don't get it. Cashiers and people behind me in line are always commenting of my cartload. I think this is weird. Does this happen to other people, or am I the lucky one??Anyway, here is this week's menu:
Sunday: Laughing Cow Alfredo
Monday: Pork tenderloin with roasted potatoes and carrots
Tuesday: Salsa chicken with cilantro lime rice and corn
Wednesday: BBQ pork sammies, roasted asparagus
Thursday: Tuna sandwiches and salad
Friday: Pierogi dinner fundraiser
Saturday: No kids...who knows!
What is on your menu this week? Visit I am an Organizing Junkie for TONS of menus!





2 comments:
Mmm... Salsa chicken and rice, sounds good! Do you have a recipe for that?
I will post it later this week, but it is SUPER easy!
Post a Comment