At least until Tuesday night.
Husbo is heading out of town tomorrow early for work and is not coming back until late Tuesday. J and A are with their mother (although, it is quite possible they will end up back here, but we shall see how that unfolds). I have the house to myself. And I am not sure how I feel about it.
When we lived in the apartment, if C was not home, I would have to put in a movie or watch TV in order to fall asleep, which is what I used to have to do while single. Now, in the house, the silence is even louder.
The downside? We currently do not have a television in our room. Or cable. What am I going to do? No kids, no husbo...I am nervous even thinking about it. Being in the new house by myself still gives me the willies.
This is the number one reason I need a dog.
Anyway, I plan on keeping myself busy. We are running a booth at our local rib cook-off to raise money for our Relay for Life team for the American Cancer Society and I am going to be there the majority of the afternoon tomorrow and Sunday.
I also want to start painting the vanity in our bathroom as well as repainting it. My family from Idaho is coming in a week from tomorrow and my cousin and her family might be staying with us. Must have the house perfect by then!!
There are some things going on with C's ex wife that I don't want to get in to right now, but if anything unravels, I will be sure to let you know. It is not often I ask anyone to pray for me or my family, but in this case, pray that both girls are with us permanently by the time school rolls around in August. Pray that they are safe and healthy and that we are able to give them both the type of childhood and home they deserve.





No comments:
Post a Comment