I had a tough time thinking of a title, so that I decided to go with that. I have hardly slept the last few nights with C out of town and just my overall jitteriness of still being in the new house all by myself. I think it all just caught up with me and I woke up, took my BBT, then went back to sleep. Whoops.
After I finally dragged my patoot out of bed, I ran to Home Depot to get the paint for the bathroom and came home and got to work. I want it to be as put together as possible for when C gets home, because I am proud of myself. I am going to have him put the cabinet handles back on though, since they are in a new spot and I don't want to mess it up. I have a tendency to not measure anything and put numerous holes in walls, which pisses my husband off. I also painted the girls' night stands from Ikea finally!
Still need to get:
Rug for in front of sink
Handtowels from Kohls
White bath/tub towels





No comments:
Post a Comment