
I am the worst student ever. Seriously. The biggest procrastinator and easily distracted. I have a million other things I want to be doing (finishing our Christmas cards, starting my baking, napping, watching 90210 reruns...), but I have 2 papers due tomorrow (not to mention my final exam) for Educational Law.
Being a grad student sucks.
If I have time later, I am going to put up pictures of our tree skirt, stockings, and Christmas cards. I also added more lights to our tree!
If I have time later, I am going to put up pictures of our tree skirt, stockings, and Christmas cards. I also added more lights to our tree!





2 comments:
Did you get your papers done? I hope so!
Every so often I think about going back to school again, but I think I forgot how much work it was, especially graduate school!
girl, I totally understand! I finished with my masters last December and there were so many times I just didnt want to do anything! Especially times like these, when there's so many other things that are more fun to do! Good luck and finish strong (that's so cliche!)
Post a Comment