Saturday, December 20, 2008

Weekend Plans

Tonight we had a Christmas gathering with the women I used to work with. We get together a few times a year and we usually do a Christmas gift exchange. I got a cute hot chocolate set that I can not WAIT to try! It has marshmallows, french vanilla hot cocoa, and a sugar topping. YUMMY!

After getting home, around 11:30, C was sleeping peacefully and I decided to make my sugar cookie dough and my gingerbread cookie dough, that way they could chill overnight. I have some big plans for tomorrow, so here is my game plan for Saturday:
  • Roll-out, cut and bake sugar cookies
  • Roll-out, cut and bake gingerbread cookies
  • Vacuum living room
  • Clean bedroom
  • Vacuum and dust bedroom
  • Make dough for Do-Do's and chill
  • Birthday party followed by Christmas party
Sunday:
  • Church at 10 AM
  • Bake Do-Do's
  • Make peppermint bark
  • Make peanut butter blossoms
  • Decorate sugar cookies
  • Finish wrapping presents!
Of course, this could all change...because I plan on sleeping in tomorrow AND Sunday! We do not have the girls until Christmas (it is already quiet without Jamie here) and C has a Browns game on Sunday, so he will be gone all day and I can be super-productive!

On Monday I have plans with a few teachers to get lunch and then see Twilight (again, for me!). Very excited!

No comments: