-Progress reports are due at 8 AM on Tuesday. I have literally a box of things to grade.
-I have two papers due for my educational law class on Wednesday at 5 PM
-My educational law FINAL is on Wednesday, and I have yet to do anything in the way of memorizing the terms for the exam (which is matching, so *hopefully* will be easy)
-Have to get started on stuff for my internship! ugh!
Not to mention baking for Christmas, wrapping, and all that stuff.
We have both girls this weekend, so we are putting up our tree and decorating on Saturday night. I am also hoping to either go downtown or to a local light festival with them. I want to get started on some baking prep, even if it is just making my list of cookies and ingredients. I have been picking some up as I go along.





No comments:
Post a Comment