- Played Mario Kart on the Wii
- Made Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal (need to try it again...recipe needs tweaking)
- Took Logan outside to play in the snow with Alexys
- Went to a camera class and lunch with my sister-in-law
- Stopped at HomeGoods and didn't buy ANYTHING
- Stopped at Target
- Watched some TV (Once Upon a Time and the Golden Globes...perfect way to spend a Sunday)
While I am at it, here is the menu plan for the week. Still working on The Pantry Challenge (check out my meal log here) getting ready to do a ton of freezer cooking in February as rehearsals begin for our musical (I can't believe auditions are this week!). I know I am going to have to pick up some meat from the deli for lunches and eggs for pancakes but here is our menu for the week (I am making the pizza dough from scratch today):
Sunday: Skillet Lasagna
Monday: Buttermilk pancakes and hash browns
Tuesday: Chicken Caesar sammies, baked fries, corn
Wednesday: Not sure yet..something with ground beef because I know I have that in the freezer, lol
Thursday: Chicken corn chili
Friday: Stromboli and salad
Saturday: Mom and Dad's for my brother's birthday
Link up at OrgJunkie for Menu Planning Monday!







3 comments:
Sounds like a yummy week!! Stopping in from MPM :o)
Mmm Skillet Lasagna sounds good! Never heard of that before!
Stopping by from MPM! You can see my Menu Plan for the week here - http://www.marvelousmommy.com/2012/01/day-1-of-p90x-menu-plan-monday/
lol! Loved the weekend itinerary! Everyone needs days off.
Post a Comment