Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 Home Goals & Projects

The Nester is hosting a 2012 Home Goals party, and since I have been meaning to do it anyway, I decided to participate and list out for you upcoming projects here at A Life in Progress! And this is also a peak into the disaster that the house was post-December madness (after a 1st birthday party, cookie exchange, Christmas dinner, and New Year's Eve party, it was a nightmare)

1.  Budget!  We are starting to implement Dave Ramsey's financial plan and I am attempting to get our (okay, MY) frivolous spending under control.  We need to do this in order to complete the home projects we want to do!

2.  New garage door

3.  Small bathroom: Install trim, new mirror, paint the vanity. 
4.  Complete the family room: Tear out the wet bar, give Logan a place to play and store all his CRAP.
And give Mama a place to craft!
5.  Pantry Project.  Big things planned.  Super excited.
6.  Landscaping!! 
7.  New front door/screen door/paint the front porch

2 comments:

Karen At Home Blog said...

So funny we wrote the same post this weekend!! I can't wait to see how it goes.

Melissa823 said...

Excited to see your accomplishments this year! We have been on the Dave Ramsey plan for years and it's really pretty awesome to be able to live debt free. Stick to it! It's awesome!