Ah, another week. I am a true lover of menu planning and this week, although I am really sad the girls are leaving to go to their mom's for a month, I am trying out some new recipes for the hubs and myself. Here is what is on the menu for this week:
Sunday: Coca Cola Slow Cooker ribs, mac and cheese, green beans
Monday: Dorito Casserole (their request)
Tuesday: I am pretty sure it will just be me, so a Boca Spicy Chik'n Patty and sweet potato fries
Wednesday: Burgers, beans, salad
Thursday: Chicken gyros, corn on the cob, cous cous
Friday: Out to eat (we have a giftcard and a coupon for Outback, so probably going there)
Saturday: Pecan-crusted tuna with a mustard dill sauce and yet to be determined side dishes.
What is on your menu this week? Link up at OrgJunkie to see what we are all cooking!
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I just bookmarked both the ribs recipe and the dorito casserole recipe... on the menu now hopefully for this week/ weekend!
Post a Comment